Healthcare Solutions for the Hospitality Industry
Medical Plan Options:
We are very happy to announce that HIHIT will now be offering a total of 11 medical plan options for 2018 including a new HSA plan and 2 new HMO plan designs. This gives us a total of 6 PPO options and 5 HMO options.
- Diamond – $500 deductible PPO with only a co-pay for office visit.
- Emerald – $1000 deductible PPO with first 4 office visits and first $500 lab & X-ray.
- Sapphire – $1500 deductible PPO with first 4 office visits and first $500 lab & x-ray.
- Pearl – $2500 deductible HMO.
- Jade – $2500 deductible HMO with up front coverage for first 4 office visits and first $500 lab & X-ray.
- HSA – $2500 deductible.
- Ruby – $3000 deductible PPO with only a co-pay for office visit.
- Ruby (no spouse) – $3000 deductible PPO same as above.
- Opal – $5000 deductible PPO.
- Onyx – $5000 deductible HMO with up front coverage for first 4 office visits and first $500 lab & X-ray.
- Topaz – $5000 deductible HMO.
- All medical plans except Diamond and Emerald include Teladoc for the entire family when employee only coverage is elected. This benefit can be added to all plans.
Dental Plan Options:
- Lifemap – $1000 PPO (Ortho & TMJ riders available).
- Lifemap – $1500 PPO (Ortho & TMJ riders available).
- Lifemap – $2000 PPO (Ortho & TMJ riders available).
- Dental Health Services – Voluntary Super Smart Smile.
- Dental Health Services – Employer Paid Select Plan.
* Minimum Contribution = 50%
* Minimum Participation = 50%
* Minimum group size = 3 enrolled employees or 50% participation for employer contribution plans
* Carve-outs allowed for up to 3 classes of employees
* Dual or triple plan options available with 5 enrolled employees on each plan
* SIMON benefit administration system for eligibility and billing
* Free COBRA administration for all group sizes
* Owners are covered for on the job injuries through HIHIT medical plans
All plans are available as stand-alone options so you have a wide variety of choices available.
Vision Plan Options:
We will continue to offer 8 vision plans with employer paid and voluntary options available through Ameritas.
*New Evermed direct primary care:
Direct primary care is a way of accessing primary care for $85 per employee per month with no co-pay or additional cost for covered services.
Other benefits & services:
- ComPsych EAP @ $1.80 per employee per month.
- Teladoc telemedicine @ $2.56 per employee per month.
- $10k Basic Life & AD&D @ $1.41 per employee per month.
- No obligation benefits review.
- Low cost options available individually.
- Our Teladoc and EAP plans cover the entire family for the employee only price.
We can design a custom package to meet your needs and budget.
H.I.H.I.T. Requires direct membership in the Washington Hospitality Association
-Employers must maintain membership to continue benefits-
Printable HIHIT 2018 Benefits flyer